1) Sell first item on etsy.com
2) Complete an online class.
3) Go to Seattle/Portland.
4) Collect plastic toy cameras.
5) Get tattooed 4 times.
6) Take a picture a day, then make a book of it.
7) Finish painting apartment.
8) Make quilt for my bed.
9) Make a granny square afgan.
10) Visit Mom 4 times.
11) Write in journal at least 4 times a week.
12) Watch less TV.
13) Read 10 books. (One being the Divine Comedy)
14) Go to NYC museums.
15) Finish Wes Anderson Collection.
16) Fill a sketch book with ideas.
17) Relearn cursive.
18) See an octopus in real life.
19) Start recipe/art book.
20) Volunteer with a charity.
21) Redo wardrobe using thrifted/upcycled/handmade clothing.
22) Go to 4 local art shows.
23) Run a booth at a local craft fair.
So there it is! A few of them might be kind of hard but if they all get completed by December 19th, 2010 I get a reward. I still haven't thought of what that will be yet so if you have any ideas let me know! Birthday pictures will come in the next few days. There are a million of them and its getting late.