Anyways... here is the weekly jumpstart! This week is going to be 8 things I am going to be working on over the week. Yay!
1) My dad made me a bookcase headboard for my birthday and I went out to get something pretty to decorate it with. I came home with these huge Christmas tree lights all excited. It turns out they heat too much to do what I originally had an idea for (to coil them and line the headboard with them). Now I am on a quest to figure out what to do. In my search for an idea I ran across this girls photographs. They are amazing. Go take a look.
2) We are moving my office into this weird giant closet thing off of our living room after the holidays are done. I'm trying to find some inspiration. Having a bit of trouble. But I always love this craft room!
3) This is amazing! I need it! It's a tooth brush holder!
4)I'm making this tonight for my nephew! I am so excited!
5) In my "free time" I am going to make these for all of our presents we are giving out. Mike doesn't know it yet but he is helping :)
6) I can't wait to redo my kitchen!
7) I'm going green for this holiday! Only recycled wrapping paper. My mom gave me a bunch of out of date maps from where she works that would have just been thrown away. Also I am going to make these: