You will need:
A slow cooker or crock pot
It will take:
4 to 5 hours on the high setting
6 to 8 hours on the low setting
It will serve:
1 medium yellow onion
1 1/2 cups baby carrots cut in half both ways
6 potatoes, cut in half or quartered
2 garlic cloves minced
15 oz. can or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups veggie stock
1/3 cup white wine
1 bay leaf
3 tablespoons tamari
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups fresh baby spinach
1 package Tofurky Kielbasa
a bit of olive oil
2 table spoons of corn starch
Let's make it!
1) Heat some olive oil in a pan, chop up the onion and add it to the heated pan, cook until softened (5 minutesish).
2) Throw the onions into your slow cooker. Add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, beans, stock, bay leaf, wine, tamari, salt and peper and give it a good mix.
3) About half an hour before you are all done throw the spinach in there.Then mix the corn starch in slowly, one table spoon at a time making sure it is well mixed before you add more.
4) While the spinach is cooking put some olive oil in a pan, cut up the Kielbasa and then fry it up intil it is just starting to brown.
5) Once you are ready to eat add as much Kielbasa as you would like and enjoy!
Crock pots make the world a better place! Enjoy this as much as we do. I'm pretty sure Mikey could eat it ever day and not get sick of it.