1) Another reason to love NPR, they are streaming the new She & Him album until it comes out!
Listen to it here!
2) Flowers, I am so jealous of everyone who has a yard.
3) I have a solution to my no yard problem! I am going to make tons of paper and fabric flowers and hang them from the ceiling all around our apartment until Mike starts to get mad haha. Check out this one fabric flower DIY I found over at Once Wed
4) Our apartment is also very dark all of the time. And I'm sick of it in here. So we are going to rearrange the living room and paint it a semi glossy white. Right now it's a matte off white tan color that makes it so drab in here. Then all of the crazy colors we have in here will POP. I'm excited.
both via weheartit
5) I found this amazing holga set on flickr today. So dreamy.
6) I am currently in the process of putting a little tiny bit of green in my hair. I had it last year yet somehow didn't take any pictures of it. Oh well. I love different colored hair, if only I could pull it off the way Kayhlah from The Dainty Squid does!
7) Another amazing set on Flickr. So creepy. Love it.
8) The beach? 2 days until we leave? Need I say more?
Have a lovely week everyone! P.S. today is the last day to enter the giveaway!