5.14.2010

working hard not hardly working!

Ah hello blogland! I know I have been busy lately and not posting much. But lets be excited for when I get to share all of the pretty pictures of the new restaurant and awesome food. Here is what I have been up to lately. A lot of this:

IMG_2060
Working on the new menu!

Of course working on my kitchen! I used to just have the little black shelf thing then the other day I got the silver one. Wow the difference having all of that storage space is incredible. Plus I love the look of the silver. Almost like it's a professional kitchen!
kitchen redo!

Look at what I found thrifting the other day, it's supposed to stick in your lawn but I don't have one so in the new kitchen it goes!\
kitchen redo!

I rearranged the wall near Mike's desk so that he could have a white board. Now I can write him cute notes for when he comes home from work! And also leave him to do lists haha.
IMG_2063

Back to working on ideas! I promise I'll be back soon!

xoxo,
Casey

P.S. SIX DAYS TILL I'M DONE AT THE BAKERY!
IMG_2059

7 comments:

  1. Aw, such a cute life you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are getting so excited! i love your house such cute stuff!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, you sound busy, but in a good way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm- your electrical switch is so pretty with that yellow and green. Don't change it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    annd the silver does look very nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That owl sign is divine!! Your kitchen is fantastic. I love how everything is organzed and easy to get too.

    ReplyDelete