1.25.2010

first day of gym!

Another crazy week! It seems like 2010 is flying by, can you believe a week from today and its February? I sure can't! This week is going to be a scramble to get some goals done. I made a list and posted it right in front of me at my desk so everything gets done!
1-25-2010 to do list

Here are a few things I got his week that get me super excited!

1-25-2010-1

Crochet Today is amazing, it's filled with so many cute little projects and tips! Hi Fructose Magazine is one of my favorite things, it only comes out every quarter but it's filled with so much awesome art it always takes me that long to get through it all. I think I am going to start a pretty collection of Hi Fructose on one of my bookshelves! And of course the headphones that I have been whining like a spoiled child about!

1-25-2010-2

They are amazing! Plus I look like a total dork wearing them! (gotta get a funny picture with them soon!) Today is our first day going to the gym. For some reason I am totally nervous. In my whole life I have only ever been to one gym like this and it was a super small family own one in my hometown. The one we are going to today is Planet Fitness which is a bigger chain. Ek! Normally my workouts have been during sports or riding bikes so this is totally new and scary to me! Knowing myself I will do something super dumb like trip and fall on my face or break a machine as soon as I touch it and everyone will stop what they're doing and stare at me. But it's going to be worth it to get in shape. I've always been a chubby girl and I love myself and my body but I know the better shape you are in the better it is for you, and I'm determined to never die. Ever.

Wish me luck! Send positive thoughts my way! I shall leave with funny pictures of me with a stick on mustache. I'll be back later with a jumpstart for this goal filled week!

mustaches

mustaches

(I look so much better than him with a mustache)

xoxo,
Casey Kirkland!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I like your headphones. What kind of quilt are you making? I love quilting. I have some fun patterns if you'd like, ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am making this quilt from the book "In Stitches". This is only the second quilt I have ever made!!! And yes I would love a pattern sometime! After I make my mom one I am going to make one for myself. I just want a super simple one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make the sweater on the cover of Crochet Today!! ...wanna share the pattern? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. capow- email me at jerkcake@gmail.com and ill email you the pattern!

    ReplyDelete