1.22.2010

Nightmare land




via weheartit

I just had this crazy dream that has totally freaked me out! My friend stole my car and as I was walking back to where mike was a bunch of my teeth on the top left side of my mouth fell out! Then when I got to mike he pretended to not know who I was and little devon had to yell at him which made little Devon irritated with me. Ek! There were a bunch of other weird things also. We were in my home town but it was minature, mike was in a diner that is actually an ice cream shop, my car was a jeep. Oh man so weird!

Anyone else have some weird ones lately?

xoxo,
Kirkland

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream chucky was after me. Like I was driving to get some frozen yogurt and he popped out from underneath the car and liked grabbed my legs...its was really weird lol.

    http://candidnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude Chucky scares the crap out of me. He gave me so many nightmares as a child!

    ReplyDelete