1.27.2010

A sad day

Today I am going to update my resume. I do love my job but working the hours I work are killing me. This is my typical day:
3am- wake up
4am- go to work
10am- get home and go back to bed
2pm- wake up, lay in bed hating life
230pm- gym
4pm- shower/house stuff
9pm- get ready for bed
10pm- normally when I'm asleep by

Weekends are much more normal but five days out of the week this is my life. I have tried changing when I sleep. Sleeping early evening before work and sleeping during the day. None of it makes it better. It feels like my life is flying by and I can't seem to keep but because I am so tired all of the time. I get grumpy easly and snap at my friends or i just play old fall asleep when we have people over and miss all of the fun. Maybe I am just not made to work so early in the morning. I'm a night owl. I love 1 am more than any other time. I miss it.

It's a sad day but I must admit it. I need to find a job that allows me to sleep and live like a normal person. Hopefully in this horrible Syracuse job market I'll find something.

Wish me luck,
Casey Kirkland

3 comments:

  1. 3AM? Where the hell do you work?! Poor thing. I have been getting up at around 4AM for the past six months or so, which will finally change TOMORROW (normal, 8-5 hours on my new schedule!) and I'm ecstatic. Jeez, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I bake bread! But I am a licensed hair dresser... Yeah I have no clue why I torture myself so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is rough. I commend you for getting to the gym though! I wish you the best of luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete