2.19.2010

happy casey!

 
I love this picture. I wish I could remember where I found it but it's been on my computer forever. I have been finishing so many little projects around the house that I had half started but never got around to. This weekend I'm going to take pictures of everything done so far. On this list is my first full sized granny square afghan, a bathmat  for my cute little bathroom, two pegboards, tons of stuff in the bat cave, drawings and hopefully a painting!

Finishing things makes me feel so good about myself! Also my body is starting to get more fit now that I've been going to the gym and eating better. I can feel my back and tummy shrinking and getting stronger. Not a huge difference yet but just feeling healthier is so amazing. On the list is to cut out eating anything at the bakery while I'm there. Working at a place where I make bread and cookies for a living makes it so hard but I've cut down already a ton. Becoming vegetarian really helped also. No more heavy red meats in burgers, cheeseburgers are my favorite. Now its all tons of veggies and fruits and whole grains. Even Mikey is eating so much better. I don't think I would be able to do all of this without him. Having someone there to support you and remind you not to eat that ice cream is so helpful. And when he says "We shouldn't eat that" I know he isn't being mean. I love my workout buddy!

I love feeling this content. I hope it lasts forever!

xoxo,
Kirk


P.S. I think I may be getting this print for our kitchen this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. we are on the same page! I just finished my granny square afghan this week, and I started the INSANITY fitness program this week, and even though it's KILLING my legs, I feel so much better in general because I know I'm making positive changes for myself. It's the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete