2.20.2010

cutesy weekly date night


 
  
  
It was cutesy date night with my man tonight. We try to do this at least once a week.


This is my favorite pin I have. I try not to wear too much hello kitty stuff because people already thing I'm twelve (I'm not kidding I have no clue why people think I'm super young, I have a haunted house tattooed on my chest... haha). But this pin is just too cute to pass up! It's actually two pins :)


For some reason I love how dark our lighting in the bedroom is. Mike hates it. (Look at how messy my bed is!) 
Off to sleepy time. Work at 5am ughhh. 


xoxo,
Casey

2 comments:

  1. whoa. I. love. your. chest. piece!
    cute date night outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you its my favorite thing everrrrr! I always look down at my chest and think "wow that's awesome", in a dorky way not a vain way I promise!

    ReplyDelete