1.18.2010

This past week was crazy! Nate was here last week and we all had so much fun just hanging out watching movies and being silly. I am getting all of the pictures developed tomorrow evening!

Last night we went to this:


The drive was supposed to only take us around three and a half hours but as soon as we hit Mass it started storming so bad! It took us about 4 hours and 15 minutes to get there and FIVE hours to get back. It was horrible. I have never been so scared in my life. My jaw and arms are sore today from being so tense the whole drive back. But it was fun and the look on Mikey and Devons faces when they were watching Disembodied was amazing. They were so stoked. Mike found some awesome pictures that were taken at the show.



(yes thats Devon in the red hat!)
Go check out more here!


Capow over at wind shield diaries tagged me to do this!

Rules: List ten things that makes you happy and do one of them today.
    1) Crochet of course!
   2) Play with cameras
   3) Watch scary movies.
   4) Sleep in with Mikey.
   5) Bake something new and yummy.
   6) Finish a sewing project.
   7) Give gifts that make people I love smile.
   8) Play with my kittens.
   9) Buy pretty dresses that make me feel like a lady.
   10) Talk on the phone with my Mommy for a long time. 

I did 6 of the 10 today! Yay!  Now I'm supposed to tag 10 people to also do it but I would rather have anyone do it if they would like! It's fun!. 



Earlier this evening I watched the Fourth Kind it was so scary! I'm glad I watched it while I was folding clothes and cleaning so that I was distracted. Now I'm watching Gamer, it is so pretty. Michael C hall is the creepiest and most amazing actor! And two of my favorite people from Psych are in it. The best movies to me are the ones that are visually stunning. Sometimes the plot isn't even that important if a film is beautiful.

Time to get back to this movie! I'll be back later with my jumpstart. I'm very excited for this week!


xoxo,
Kirkland

No comments:

Post a Comment