2.08.2010

week of 2/8/10 JUMPSTART

ah yay for a new week! Time is flying by wayyyy to fast this year. I don't have time to sort it all out. Here's some stuff I am currently in love with!

1) The fact I get darling pictures like this almost every day from my best :)

 
2) Alkaline Trio. One of my favorite bands since I was 16.. can't get enough. Wait... it gets better? Alkaline trio doing a Tegan and Sara song with Tegan?! Yes!

and of course...


3) oh yeah.... lookkkk what I found!


4) Andrew Bird. I listen to him alot when I am sewing.
5) I am currently reading The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp. It's amazing. All about how to harness creativity and grow it. I so recommend it.
 
6) I am embroidering the bike from this right now as part of Mike's Valentines Day present! The art work is by Carson Ellis.

7) I just found this website! It has tons of crochet help and artsy swaps! I am so excited!
Let's hope this week is better than last week! Fingers crossed!

Live long and prosper,
Casey Kirkland

No comments:

Post a Comment