1.05.2011

10 Goals for 2011

Last year on my birthday I made a huge list of 23 goals before I turned 24. Life being as it is I got sidetracked by switching around jobs, moving twice and getting pregnant. Therefore those got tossed aside. This year I have decided to make some goals but a lot less and ones that were more general. It's funny how different this year is than last. Last NYE we went to our friend’s house and partied hard (which is super unlike me ever). We also lived in a tiny apartment with no dog and were just getting used to being back together after a 6 month separation. This year we were with most of the same people but it was a calm celebration around a kitchen table eating snacks and catching up with everyone. We are 27 weeks pregnant with our first son, living in an apartment that is over 2 times the size and I am working only part time while Mike works 3 jobs. With that sprit here are my 10 goals for 2011:

1. Read more.
2. Have a healthy and happy baby boy.
3. Write in cursive more.
4. Watch less TV. 
5. Discover new music.
6. Spend tons of time outside on our 2 porches (yup our house rules).
7. Open an etsy shop.
8. Hand make our home into something I love.
9. Get rid of clutter. We could be on hoarders.
10. Take time to work on our relationship.

This list should be much easier and more fulfilling to check off at the end of the year when I look back. Plus everything is super positive for our life, there is nothing meaningless on it. With that I will leave you with a few pictures of us from before we left for the NYE get together.

new years eve 2010
new years eve 2010

Happy new year everyone,
Casey

7 comments:

  1. this is a great list and may be easier to conquer! i'm conjuring one up right now but instead it may be 31 small very important things that are urgent to do in the next 31 days, as i saw on a fellow blogger's blog.

    much love and luck to you with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your goals, and you two are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list. Hope all is going wonderful so far! Good luck.

    - Grace

    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write in cursive more is one of my big goals this year as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write in cursive more is one of my big goals this year as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete