1. Read more.
2. Have a healthy and happy baby boy.
3. Write in cursive more.
4. Watch less TV.
5. Discover new music.
6. Spend tons of time outside on our 2 porches (yup our house rules).
7. Open an etsy shop.
8. Hand make our home into something I love.
9. Get rid of clutter. We could be on hoarders.
10. Take time to work on our relationship.
This list should be much easier and more fulfilling to check off at the end of the year when I look back. Plus everything is super positive for our life, there is nothing meaningless on it. With that I will leave you with a few pictures of us from before we left for the NYE get together.
Happy new year everyone,